Saturday 31 March 2012

Two more quillows

I finished these two quillows a little over a week ago.



The red one with the bright Aztec inspired print has already been claimed by my friend who wants it for his dad. The other one has no owner yet. I like the pretty print and am almost tempted to keep it for myself.



We've had an amazing week of bright sunny and very mild spring weather but this morning it all changed. A bit dull and damp. Ah well. Hope the sun comes back soon. The kids have broken up for the Easter vacation and were very excited this morning at the prospects of two weeks without school - I was more excited about the prospects of two weeks without ironing of school uniforms. It's a shame I still have to go to work on Monday but the long Easter Bank Holiday weekend is coming up next weekend. Yay!!!

I'm just starting on another handbound journal today and am hoping to finish it over the course of the next couple of days. What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I wish you a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. They both look great, Ady! You seem to be really in the swing of making things at the moment - and I'm definitely not. I have got a commission to make an iPhone pouch this week that I must get round to but otherwise I'm finding it hard to be motivated right now.

    Looking forward to seeing the next journal!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.