Tuesday 21 February 2012

A quick loomed cowl

There's a new yarn shop in my local area and they have a 'Knit night' on a Thursday evening. I went along one Thursday, met some really nice ladies and had fun. I had taken my big purple Knifty Knitter round loom along and picked up some Artesano Superchunky alpaca and wool blend yarn. Before I knew it, I had a third of this cowl done by the end of the evening. It didn't take me very long to finish it off either.



It's lovely and warm. I love the colour too.



Now I have a nice cowl wear when the day is cold, the weather's decided to take a bit of turn and it's gone pretty mild around here. Typical.

Hope your week's going well, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it always the way?! I'm not complaining about this warmer spell, mind. Love the cowl - the colour suits you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.