Sunday 15 January 2012

A couple of small UFOs and a bit of stash-busting

I was hunting around in the plastic storage boxes on my desk when I came across a little stack of small rectangles of fabric. I reckon I must have cut them out to make little zip pouches but got distracted by something else and they ended up being forgotten.

It didn’t take me too long to knock them up into small lined zip pouches. They are the blue floral one in the back and the red one on top.



Once I got motivated to start on them, I spotted some off-cuts left over from making the wash-bag I showed you a couple of posts back. I figured I would use them up by making yet more lined zip pouches and managed to squeeze two out of what I had left.

I’m sure I have a handful of big UFOs somewhere that need to be cleared out. Just need to go find them.

I've had a good weekend so far - worked on these little projects, did a few more rows of my crocodile stitch neckwarmer and met up with some good friends for a fun evening. I find that weekends tend to pass by far too quickly for my liking. Hope your weekend is going well, friends.

1 comment:

  1. They are great Ady! I love the fabrics!
    Have a great week!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.