Thursday 17 November 2011

My Creative Space

The creative space is full of bits and pieces right now - mostly card-making type of bits and pieces. Here's a birthday card for one of Dinoboy's best friends.



I have a stack of cards to make up and have started on a handful of Christmas cards.

My friend was very happy with her jewellery which I made for her (see my last My Creative Space post here) - I did take some photos but have not had a chance to upload them. Sorry! I will try to post the up soon.

Visit the home of creative spaces to find out what others are doing around the world.

Have a creative day, friends.

4 comments:

  1. Your cards always look so professional, Ady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! this looks so fun! I need to start doing this to. I've decided that this Christmas will be a really homemade one. And I even made a pinterest board for all the inspiration I come across! Love to see how you'r cards will look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Halina. I like the idea of a pininterest board for inspiration. Great idea. I always think every year of doing a homemade Christmas but never start early enough!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.