Thursday 13 October 2011

My creative space

I have been missing from blogosphere for many many weeks due to that thing called "work". I'm sorry. The past 2 and a bit months have been crazy but I have not been idle. I have found some quiet moments in the middle of the madness to do some little bits of crafting - which has kept me sane. I thought today was a good day to come back to blogging. It is My Creative Space day. This is occupying my creative space right now ...



Over the past two weeks, I have been making warm woolly hats on my green Knifty Knitter loom for the Operation Christmas Child charity boxes. I was supposed to finish this hat last night but got sidetracked by some ironing. I have finished 7 hats to date and this one is my 8th. Missy Moo has set me a target of 10 hats to make. I'll show you those in another post.

In the meantime, I am heading off to visit other creative spaces at the home of creative spaces.

Have a creative day, friends.
(It's good to be back!)

8 comments:

  1. Awww what a wonderful, charitable act for Christmas, good on you! I'm loving the look of your zipaway tote tute on the side bar, might file that one away in my "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea for charity! Very awesome and very necessary, I'm sure! Good on you!
    I actually have one of those knitters, but I cannot figure it out! Ever thought of doing a tutorial or "how to?"
    Take care!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a great idea for charity, how dare that pesky ironing get in the way lol. loving the hats so far can't wait to see them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got one of them. In fact I've got a set of three different sizes. I just had to buy them. And no I haven't used any of them yet. Now that I've seen your hats I'll have to get mine out for a try.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Christie, Angela and Fiona.

    Thank you Beberouge. I will post the hats soon.
    I am intrigued by your crochet puffs and will be watching to see your blanket come together in 350 days time?!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely hats! And love the idea of a knitting loom too...might have to look out for one here in NZ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ady
    What a great idea! I didn't realize you could get the looms in this size. Nice colour hats too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely hats.

    http://wendys3d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.