Thursday 21 April 2011

Chalk fun

After seeing something similar here and some really interesting photos in Jan von Holleben's Dreams of Flying portfolio, I was inspired to try a simple bit of chalk fun with the kids.



We have a nice big slabbed patio which was just the place to try this. Here's Dinoboy flying away with his balloon.



And Missy Moo with her pink balloon.



I stood on a plastic stool to take these photos.



Tomorrow we'll try to draw something else. I think I'll dig out the step ladder tomorrow and try to take photos from a slightly higher vantage point.



It's the big Easter holiday over here in the UK. We've got tomorrow (Good Friday) off work and Monday is a public holiday too. My place of work has kindly given us Tuesday off too. Nice!!! I intend to consume lots of hot cross buns and chocolate this weekend.

Have a great weekend, friends.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.