Wednesday 13 October 2010

Stuffies galore

A friend who volunteers with the Girl guides wanted me to make some of my stuffies (little zippered pouch) for her to give to her guiding colleagues as Christmas presents.

Those of you who are familiar with Girl Guides will know that the adult leaders are sometimes called Brown Owls and other leaders are often named after different owls. Here are the ones I made for her.



She also had the 2 owl ones in this trio.



I think I might make some more - those owl fabrics are so darn cute.
If you'd like to make some too, the tutorial is here.

4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome Ady! I love how the zipper is in the middle! Also, the fabrics are great!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! They will make such great gifts and the fabric is wonderful too - especially the owls! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angela, Sherry and CountryMouse.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.