Friday 16 July 2010

Two down one to go

Yay!! It's Friday!

Here is the second of the three zipaway totes I am making for Dinoboy's teachers this year. I can't remember where the black and white print came from but the blue fan print is a Kaffe Fasset print called Paper Fans. My local quilting shop has it in a red colourway and I love it a lot!!



Isn't that black and white print lovely?



Here's the base.



I'm hoping to finish making the last tote at the weekend ... between loads of laundry, cooking and hoovering! I'm also hoping the weather here will be better at the weekend ... we've had 4 days of gloomy, wet and cold weather this week.

So what are your plans for the weekend? Whatever they are, I hope you have a great weekend friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric combination. Can't wait to see the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bags and they make such a great present. I meanwhile, will opt for wine for school year end (that's for the teachers and for me trying to arrange summer childcare arrangements!!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.