Wednesday 23 June 2010

My creative space ...

... is currently cluttered with bits of fabric from my stash as I try to pick combinations for more zipaway totes. Prototype number 2 is lurking back there in the top left corner - see the green and orange stripey fabric? I've reduced the body of the bag to a single layer. You might recall that prototype number 1 was a lined bag. I really like this little dinky tote and will make a few more. Dinoboy thinks they might be very nice teacher appreciation gifts.



Head over to Kootoyoo and check out what other bloggers have on their creative spaces today.

“Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.” Edward de Bono.

Have a creative day, friends.

4 comments:

  1. good luck with your sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love looking at all that gorgeous fabrics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that fabric - especially the japanese one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such nice fabric ... i love the amy butler and that black and white. yum.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.